Predicte-Ovulation Prediction Test is a home ovulation test that can be used to help you predict your most fertile days. The test detects the surge in luteinizing hormone (LH) that occurs just before ovulation. LH surge usually occurs 24-36 hours before ovulation.
How to use:
- Collect your urine sample in a clean cup.
- Dip the test strip into the urine sample for 5 seconds.
- Wait for the results to appear.
- A positive result will show two lines. The test line should be as dark as or darker than the control line.
- A negative result will show only one line, the control line.
Interpreting your results:
A positive result means that you are likely to ovulate within the next 24-36 hours. This is the time when you are most fertile and likely to conceive.
A negative result means that you are not likely to ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. You can try testing again in a few days.
How often to test:
You can start testing 5 days before you think you ovulate. Test once a day until you get a positive result.
Predicte-Ovulation Prediction Test is about 99% accurate. However, no test is 100% accurate. If you are concerned about your fertility, you should talk to your doctor.
Store the test strips in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.
The test strips have an expiration date of 18 months.
This product is a medical device and should only be used under the supervision of a doctor.