Healer’s Daughter – 10% Glycolic Exfoliating Serum 10% Gly Acid, Phytic Acid – Lactic – 30ml is a chemical exfoliator that is made with glycolic acid, phytic acid, and lactic acid. It is designed to help remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, smoother skin.
Benefits of Healer’s Daughter – 10% Glycolic Exfoliating Serum:
- Exfoliates dead skin cells. Glycolic acid is a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that helps to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. This can help to reveal brighter, smoother skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Glycolic acid can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is because it can stimulate the production of collagen, which is a protein that gives skin its firmness and elasticity.
- Improves skin texture. Glycolic acid can also help to improve skin texture by smoothing out the surface of the skin. This can make skin look more even and radiant.
- Lightens dark spots. Glycolic acid can also help to lighten dark spots, such as age spots and sun spots. This is because it can help to break down the melanin that causes these spots.
- Brightens skin. Glycolic acid can also help to brighten skin by removing dead skin cells and revealing brighter, newer skin cells.
How to use Healer’s Daughter – 10% Glycolic Exfoliating Serum:
- Start by cleansing your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Apply a thin layer of the serum to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Let the serum sit for 10-15 minutes before applying moisturizer.
- Use the serum 2-3 times per week, gradually increasing the frequency as your skin adjusts.
- If you are new to chemical exfoliators, start with a lower concentration of glycolic acid.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may want to dilute the serum with a moisturizer before applying it to your face.
- Avoid using the serum if you have any open wounds or irritation on your face.
- If you experience any redness, irritation, or peeling, discontinue use of the serum.
It is important to note that chemical exfoliators can cause skin to be more sensitive to the sun. Be sure to wear sunscreen every day when using this product.