Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 100mg Tablets
Constant fatigue and a general lack of energy can sometimes be explained by a lack of essential vitamins. There is also some truth in the extra pounds that we just cannot seem to get rid of being a result of a Vitamin deficiency. Riboflavin is involved in many complex processes including contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism and playing a role in an optimal functioning metabolism.
Vitamin B2 Tablets contain Vitamin B2, also known as Riboflavin. Riboflavin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, red blood cells, skin and vision. Riboflavin also contributes to normal iron metabolism and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. HealthAid® provides a high strength B2 formulation that is readily absorbed for maximum utilisation and benefit to the body.
What are Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 100mg Tablets for?
- Contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 100mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 100mg Tablets are:
- Free from added Sugar and Salt
- Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Starch, Dairy, Lactose, Soya, Nut
- Free from added Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each Vitamin B2 Riboflavin Tablet contains (average):||%NRV|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||100mg||7143|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
INGREDIENTS FOR VITAMIN B2 RIBOFLAVIN TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (calcium phosphate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Glazing Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)].