Menthodex Cough Mixture 100ml is a cough syrup that is used to relieve the symptoms of coughs, including chesty coughs, dry coughs, and irritating coughs. It contains a combination of menthol, ammonium chloride, and glycerin.
- Menthol: Menthol is a cooling agent that helps to soothe the throat and loosen phlegm.
- Ammonium chloride: Ammonium chloride is an expectorant that helps to loosen phlegm and make it easier to cough up.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that helps to soothe the throat and keep it moist.
- Relieves the symptoms of coughs, including chesty coughs, dry coughs, and irritating coughs.
- Soothes the throat and loosens phlegm.
- Makes it easier to cough up phlegm.
- Suitable for adults and children over 6 years old.
Directions for use:
- Adults and children over 6 years old: Take 10ml every 4 hours, not to exceed 40ml in 24 hours.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children
It is important to note that this product is not a cure for any medical condition and should only be used under the supervision of a doctor. If you are experiencing any health problems, it is essential to see a doctor to get a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Here are some additional information about Menthodex Cough Mixture 100ml:
- It is a clear, brown syrup.
- It is available in a bottle of 100ml.