Predicte Pregnancy One Step Test is a home pregnancy test that can be used to detect the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine. hCG is a hormone that is produced by the placenta after conception.
How to use:
- Remove the test from the packaging.
- Hold the test stick with the absorbent tip facing down.
- Collect your urine sample in a clean cup.
- Dip the absorbent tip of the test stick into the urine sample for 5 seconds.
- Wait for the results to appear.
- A positive result will show two lines. The test line should be as dark as or darker than the control line.
- A negative result will show only one line, the control line.
- A faint line may be a positive result, but it is best to repeat the test in a few days.
Interpreting your results:
A positive result means that you are pregnant.
A negative result means that you are not pregnant. However, a negative result does not always mean that you are not pregnant. It is best to repeat the test in a few days if you are still unsure.
How early can I test?
You can start testing as early as 5 days after your missed period. However, the results may not be as accurate at this early stage.
Predicte Pregnancy One Step Test is about 99% accurate. However, no test is 100% accurate. If you are concerned about your pregnancy, you should talk to your doctor.
Store the test in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.
The test has an expiration date of 18 months.
This product is a medical device and should only be used under the supervision of a doctor.