- Vitamin A is an essential supplement that helps maintain the health of eyes.
- Also helps maintain the skin.
- Helps maintain the health of hair.
- Assists in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Contributes to immune health by supporting the respiratory & gastrointestinal tract.
|Serving Size 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A||2,400 mcg 267%|
|(as Retinyl Palmitate)|
Directions: For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Fish Liver Oil, Mixed Tocopherols. Contains fish (Cod, Haddock, Pollock) ingredients.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Shellfish. Sodium Free.
There are no reviews yet.