Agary Gauze Bandages 15cm X 4.5cm X12 Pieces are a type of dressing that is used to protect and support minor wounds. They are made of a soft, absorbent fabric that is impregnated with a silver compound. Silver has antibacterial properties, which help to prevent infection in wounds.
Agary Gauze Bandages are used to treat a variety of wounds, including:
- Cuts and grazes
- Burns and scalds
- Minor surgical wounds
- Insect bites and stings
- Skin irritations
Agary Gauze Bandages are also used to dress wounds that are at risk of infection, such as wounds that are dirty or that have been caused by a bite or scratch from an animal.
How to use Agary Gauze Bandages:
- Clean the wound with soap and water.
- Dry the wound thoroughly.
- Cut a piece of Agary Gauze Bandage to size so that it covers the wound completely.
- Place the Agary Gauze Bandage over the wound.
- Secure the Agary Gauze Bandage in place with a bandage or dressing.
The dressing should be changed every 24 to 48 hours, or more often if it becomes wet or soiled.
- For external use only.
- Do not use Agary Gauze Bandages on broken or irritated skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If Agary Gauze Bandages get into the eyes, flush immediately with water.
- Keep Agary Gauze Bandages out of reach of children.
Store Agary Gauze Bandages in a cool, dry place.
Agary Gauze Bandages are a safe and effective way to protect and support minor wounds. They are an essential item to have in any first aid kit.