Elastoplast Wound Spray 100ml is a pain-free and effective way to cleanse and disinfect minor wounds. It is suitable for use on cuts, grazes, first and minor second-degree burns, and open blisters. It can also be used for chronic wounds and postoperative wound care as per your doctor’s instructions.
Elastoplast Wound Spray is non-stinging and gentle on the skin. It is also free of alcohol and iodine, which can irritate the skin. The spray is also easy to use and can be applied even when the bottle is upside down.
Benefits of Elastoplast Wound Spray:
- Pain-free and effective cleansing of minor wounds
- Gentle on the skin
- Free of alcohol and iodine
- Easy to use
- Can be used on a variety of wound types
Instructions for use:
- Clean the wound with soap and water.
- Apply the spray from a distance of approximately 10cm onto the entire wound area.
- Allow the spray to dry completely before applying a dressing.
- For external use only.
- Do not use Elastoplast Wound Spray on broken or irritated skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If Elastoplast Wound Spray gets into the eyes, flush immediately with water.
- Keep Elastoplast Wound Spray out of reach of children.
Store Elastoplast Wound Spray in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Elastoplast Wound Spray is a trusted brand that has been used for generations to treat and prevent minor infections. It is an essential item to have in any first aid kit.