Dispersible Aspirin 75mg BP X28 Tablets is a low-dose aspirin that is used to help prevent heart attack and stroke. It is also used to relieve pain and fever.
- Aspirin: Aspirin is a salicylate that helps to prevent blood clots.
- Helps to prevent heart attack and stroke.
- Relieves pain and fever.
- Dispersible tablets dissolve quickly in water.
- Suitable for adults.
Directions for use:
- Adults: Take 1 tablet by mouth every day with or without food.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is not a cure for any medical condition and should only be used under the supervision of a doctor.
It is important to note that this product is not a cure for any medical condition and should only be used under the supervision of a doctor. If you are experiencing any health problems, it is essential to see a doctor to get a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Here are some additional information about Dispersible Aspirin 75mg BP X28 Tablets:
- It is a white, round, dispersible tablet.
- It is available in a bottle of 28 tablets.