Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange is a fiber supplement that helps to relieve constipation and maintain regular bowel movements. It is made from ispaghula husk, a natural fiber that absorbs water and helps to bulk up the stool. This makes it easier to pass and reduces the risk of constipation.
Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange is available in a powder form that is mixed with water to form a drink. It is flavored with orange to make it more palatable.
To use Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange, mix the contents of one sachet with 125 mL of water. Drink the solution once or twice a day, or as directed by your doctor.
Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange is generally safe for most people. However, it is important to talk to your doctor before using it if you have any underlying medical conditions, such as diabetes or irritable bowel syndrome.
Here are some of the benefits of using Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange:
- Relieves constipation and maintains regular bowel movements.
- Helps to prevent hemorrhoids and anal fissures.
- May help to lower cholesterol levels.
- May help to control blood sugar levels.
- May help to boost the immune system.
Here are some of the side effects of using Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange:
- Gas and bloating (these usually go away after a few days)
- Stomach cramps
- Constipation (if you take too much)
It is important to store Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange in a cool, dry place. Do not use the product if the sachet is damaged or expired.