Vegan B Complex Tablets
Do you feel like there are never enough hours in the day? Constantly longing for a power nap. If only we had the seemingly never-ending energy of a 5-year-old. So many tasks throughout our day, from Monday through to Sunday, consume your strength.
Modern-day living, balancing family time and workload can often lead to a depletion of energy converting nutrients such as Vitamin B. Therefore, HealthAid® now offers a Vegan B Complex Tablets, combining several of the B Vitamins to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vegan B Complex provides a complete source of highly absorbable B vitamins to help sustain energy levels in the body; for those on a vegetarian or vegan diet to help supplement their diet, especially with B12 and B1.
These B Vitamins contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formation, the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vegan B Complex Tablets are best taken in times of stress and growth development.
Can also be taken by busy executives, sports people or those leading a very hectic and active lifestyle. Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin and hair. Choline and Inositol contribute to normal macronutrient and lipid metabolism and the maintenance of normal liver function.
What are Vegan B Complex Tablets for?
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal immune function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Niacin contributes to normal function of the nervous system and normal psychological function and Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and iron metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis and to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Pantothenic acid promotes many metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
Recommended Daily Intake of Vegan B Complex Tablets:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Vegan B Complex Tablets are:
- Free from added Sugar and Salt
- Free from Corn, Gelatine, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Starch, Dairy, Lactose, Soya, Nut
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each Vegan Vitamin B Complex Tablets contains (average):||% NRV|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||6mg||545|
|Riboflavin (Vit. B2)||1.5mg||107|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||6mg||428|
|NRV: EC Nutrient Reference Value *: NRV Not Yet Established|
INGREDIENTS FOR VEGAN B COMPLEX TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose,di-calcium phosphate), Niacin (vitamin B3 as nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5 as calcium d-pantothenate), Thiamin (vitamin B1 as thiamine HCl), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Folic Acid (folate), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), D-Biotin.