HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules (Vit A,D,E,EPA/DHA)
Obtained from a Norwegian source, Cod Liver Oil (CLO) from HealthAid contains EPA & DHA, which are Omega 3 Oils. These are beneficial for maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system, bones and flexible joints. CLO contains Vitamins A & D, which play an important role in nourishing the hair, skin, teeth and gums and also contribute to the maintanance of normal vision. Cod Liver Oil from HealthAid with added Vitamin E is cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
Who are Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules for?
- Could improve the formation of neural cells and contribute to the maintanance of a healthy nervous system
- Contribute to the maintanance of a healthy looking skin
- Vitamin A contribute to the maintanance of a healthy skin, teeth, hair, gums and helps improve night vision
- Vitamin D is essential for the formation, development and maintenance of healthy bones
- Contribute to the maintanance of a healthy heart and normal blood circulation
- Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial in protecting the heart
Cod Liver Oil 550mg may be of benefit to:
- People who eat a typical western diet which lacks in Omega acids, EPA and DHA
- Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints
- Those who wish to maintain healthy heart
- Those suffering from stress
Recommended Daily Intake of Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules :
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one capsule daily. Adults can increase up to three capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
This product contains Vitamin A. Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.