Health Aid Vitamin A Cream contains anti-aging properties making your skin appear more youthful. It can also help those with problematic skin and acne. Health Aid Cream is a grease free moisturizer that is quickly absorbed by the skin which softens and improves the skin’s elasticity.
- 75ml tube.
- Moisturizes and protects dry skin.
- Contains high quality Vitamin A.
- Reduces signs of ageing.
- Can be used on skin conditions such as eczema.
- Free from Parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA, Artificial colours or fragrances.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly.
Directions for Use:
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for face, hands and body.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact is made rinse eyes with clean water.
- Avoid use during pregnancy, unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsifier from palm oil), Theobroma cacao (coca butter), Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Stearic Acid (emulsifier from palm), Glyceryl Stearate (conditioning agent from coconut oil), Glycerin (emollient from palm oil), Vanilla planifolia (vanilla), Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (natural preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH regulator).