HealthAid Osteoflex Cream 100ml is a topical cream that is specially formulated to help relieve joint pain and stiffness. It contains a blend of ingredients that are known to be beneficial for joint health, including:
- Glucosamine: Glucosamine is a building block of cartilage, the tissue cushions the joints. It helps to repair damaged cartilage and reduce inflammation.
- Chondroitin: Chondroitin is another building block of cartilage. It helps to keep the cartilage strong and flexible.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a natural lubricant that helps to keep the joints moving smoothly.
- Menthol: Menthol is a cooling agent that helps to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Eucalyptus oil: Eucalyptus oil is an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to reduce pain and swelling.
- Relieves joint pain and stiffness
- Improves joint mobility
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes cartilage repair
- Suitable for adults
Directions for use:
- Adults and children over 6 years of age; apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed. For optimum results repeat two or three times daily.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.