Vitamin D3 5000iu Vegicaps
Vitamin D can be created by the body when the skin is exposed to sunshine for a small amount of time. Certain factors such as amount of melatonin, lack of sunshine and certain lifestyles can diminish Vitamin D stored within the body. A lack of Vitamin D can cause lethargy, tiredness, muscle problems, bone pains and mood changes.
Certain health problems such as a weak immune system may be assisted by Vitamin D. Supplementation with Vitamin D alongside a healthy diet can contribute to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus (which contribute to normal bones and normal teeth). Vitamin D is also used within the body for the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D also contributes to normal blood Calcium levels and has a role in cell division.
What are Vitamin D3 5000iu Vegicaps for?
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal immune function
- Contributing to the normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contributing to the maintenance of strong and healthy teeth
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D3 5000iu Vegicaps:
Vitamin D3 Capsules can be taken daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Vitamin D3 5000iu Vegicaps are:
- Free from added Salt and Sugar
- Free from Corn, Gluten, Dairy, Gelatin, Yeast, Lactose, Wheat, Soya, Nut
- Free from Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each Vitamin D3 5000IU Capsule contains (average):||%NRV|
|Vitamin D3 (5,000iu)||125µg||2500|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
|INGREDIENTS: Bulking Agent (maltodextrin), Capsule Shell (veg.cellulose), Vitamin D3(cholecalciferol)|