Coated tablets for oral use. Swallow with a drink of water.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years.
Take one tablet up to 3 times a day. Leave at least 4 hours between doses, and do not take more than 3 tablets in any 24 hour period.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Do not take if you:
- have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, to aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST OR A DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING THIS PRODUCT IF YOU:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST OR WORSEN, CONSULT OUR PHARMACIST OR YOUR DOCTOR.
OUR PHARMACIST: +234 0708 640 2139