Nature Buzz Raw Honey 1kg is a natural sweetener that is produced by honeybees from the nectar of flowers. It is unprocessed and unpasteurized, which means that it retains all of its natural nutrients and antioxidants. Raw honey has a variety of health benefits, including:
- Boosting the immune system: Raw honey contains antioxidants that can help to protect the body from damage.
- Promoting gut health: Raw honey contains prebiotics, which are food for the beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Soothing a sore throat: Raw honey can help to coat and soothe a sore throat.
- Fighting infection: Raw honey has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Moisturizing the skin: Raw honey can be used as a natural moisturizer.
How to use:
Raw honey can be eaten on its own, added to food or drinks, or used topically on the skin.
- Do not give raw honey to children under the age of 1 year old.
- Raw honey can cause botulism in infants.
- If you are allergic to bees or honey, do not consume raw honey.
- This product is sourced from local beekeepers.
- It is 100% natural and unprocessed.
- It is free of artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.
Suggested age range: Adults and children over 1 year old
Available size: 1kg