Echinacea is a flowering herb that grows wild in the Midwestern and Eastern States. This perennial produces purple, daisy-like flowers that are also referred to as purple coneflowers. Echinacea has been used by Native Americans of the Great Plains for centuries to support immune health. Its use also dates back to the American Eclectics in the early part of the twentieth century. Phytonutrients found within Echinacea are believe to activate the immune system. This traditional herb has become one of the world’s leading herbs for immune support for good reason. It can be taken any time of the year to support the body’s natural defenses.
Features and Benefits
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000003416981
- No approved therapeutic claims
- Great at fortifying the body’s immune response
- Helps fight free radicals
- Echinacea complex that contains Echinacea extract, Burdock, Elderberry concentrate, and Cayenne pepper
- Each bottle has 100 capsules with 450 mg of Echinacea Complex each
Don’t let disease take away your precious time. Guard your health with Echinacea so you can always enjoy the finer things in life!
Directions: For adults, take one (1) capsule six times daily, preferably with meals. Capsule may be opened and prepared as a tea.
Supplements: May be taken with other supplements such as Vit. C and Zinc. Void taking with Caffeine.
Please note that drugs and supplements interact differently for person to person. So you should check all the possible interactions with your doctor or pharmacist before starting any medication.