Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets
Modern-day living, balancing family time and workload can often lead to a depletion of energy converting nutrients such as Vitamin B. Therefore, HealthAid® now offers a Vitamin B50 Complex, combining several of the B Vitamins to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Contained in the Vitamin B50 Complex tables are Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12. These B Vitamins contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formation, the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets are best taken in times of undue stress and growth development to help the body cope under the extra pressure. Can also be taken by those leading a very hectic and active lifestyle. Vitamin C has been added to provide extra cellular protection from oxidative stress. Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin and hair.
What are Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets for?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal function of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal immune function
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age: one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets are:
- Free from added Sugar and Salt
- Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Starch, Dairy, Lactose, Gelatine, Soya, Nut
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each Vitamin B50 Complex – Prolonged Release Tablet contains (average):||% NRV
|Niacin (as nicotinamide)||50mg||313|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) **||50mg*||3571|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
|INGREDIENTS FOR VITAMIN B50 COMPLEX TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Thiamin (thiamin HCl), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (niacinamide), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silica, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Iron (ferrous gluconate), D-Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Emulsifier (triacetin), Glazing Agent (hypromellose, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, iron oxide).
† : Long term intakes of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness