Brewer’s Yeast Tablets
Modern-day living, balancing family time and workload can often lead to a depletion of energy converting nutrients such as Vitamin B. HealthAid® Brewer’s Yeast is a rich natural source of some Minerals such as Chromium, Potassium and Selenium as well as B Vitamins that contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contains a range of amino acids and trace elements. With its wide spectrum of nutrients, it contributes to the maintenance of normal energy levels in the body and helps maintain general health and wellbeing.
What are Brewer’s Yeast Tablets for?
- The maintenance of a healthy body weight
- The maintenance of a healthy digestive system
- Contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal immune function
Recommended Daily Intake of Brewer’s Yeast Tablets:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, six to eight tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Brewer’s Yeast Tablets are:
- Free from added Sugar and Salt
- Free from Corn, Yeast, Dairy, Lactose, Soya, Nut
- Free from added Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Six Brewers Yeast tablets contains (average):||%NRV|
|Brewers Yeast Powder||1800mg||*|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
Brewers Yeast Powder (Saccaromyces cerevisiae)